The Community Foundation of Greater Muscatine is looking for an Accounting Manager. This position is full time offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting processes including but not limited to: investments, granting, spending grants, scholarships, AP/AR, payroll, journal entries, reconciliations and statement issuance.
- Be key interface with banks and investment agencies and be responsible for prudent cash management decision making, reporting and adherence to policies.
- Maintain accounting procedures and policies and systems, including corresponding written documentation and compliance.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial, investment, committee and management reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, with tax background is a plus
- 3-5 years of accounting experience