The Community Foundation of Greater Muscatine is committed to further advancing racial justice, equity, and inclusion in Muscatine and Louisa Counties.
Granting funds are available to qualified charitable organizations whose work acts as an accelerator or reduces barriers towards racial justice, centered on those most marginalized in our service area.
- Priority will be given:
- Grants that are collaborative across a networked alliance
- Grants that connect multiple issues or communities
- Applicant organizations/networks who are led by people of color
- Rolling applications will be accepted during 2020 / 2021.
- Multi-year grants may be made, up to 3 years.
- Organizations outside of our service area that serve our communities will be eligible.
If you would like to donate to this fund, please click HERE.